With our unlimited Buildings and Contents Cover* we don't ask you to estimate the value of your contents, or the cost of rebuilding your home.
Optional Accidental Damage Cover for buildings and contents - from a DIY mishap to spilling red wine on the carpet.
Alternative Accommodation - if your home becomes uninhabitable, after a flood for example, we'll find you somewhere else to live.
If you have more specific needs like valuables worth over £15,000 each or a house with more than five bedrooms for example, take a look at our Specialist Home Insurance.
* There is no total sum insured but other limits apply including money, single article and total valuables limits.
| Unlimited Alternative Accommodation as standard
|| Total valuables limit of at least £30,000 as standard
|| Unlimited Buildings Cover as standard
||Unlimited Contents Cover as standard|
|John Lewis Insurance||*||**|
|Aviva Home Insurance
|MORE TH>N Premier||***|
* Single article limit applies.
** There is no total sum insured but other limits apply including money, single article and total valuables limits.
*** Valuables need to be specified.
- New: Popular world events
- New: Protecting student possessions
- New: Save money on your energy bills
- New: Keeping receipts
- Accidental Damage: The expert's view
- Home Insurance premiums: The expert's view
- Am I underinsured?: The expert's view
- What to do if...you lose valuables abroad
- Secure your home: Top tips