Skip to navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to footer

To give you the best and most secure online experience possible, our website uses cookies. Continue to use the website if you're happy with this, or find out how to manage cookies.

Protect your second home with Specialist Home Insurance

If you’re lucky enough to have one, a second home in the city, or a holiday home by the sea can be great investments. However, to have complete peace of mind, you need to make sure your second
home is protected.

Customers who have their main property insured with John Lewis Specialist Home Insurance can take advantage of our cover for second properties and holiday homes.

Why choose Specialist Home Insurance?


Whether an accident takes place in your second home or main home, our Accidental Damage Cover means your buildings and contents will be protected.


Our New for Old policy means that the contents of you main home and second home are covered for the amount they would cost if they were brand new.


If your second home is graded, listed or has an unusual structure, such as a thatched roof or wooden frame, our Specialist Home Insurance should be able to cover it.


Should your second home contain any art or antiques we’ll automatically cover them for their full market value or for the cost of replacement.


John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in England No. 233462. Registered office 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Covea Insurance plc. John Lewis Specialist Home Insurance is underwritten by Covea Insurance plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 613259. Registered office Norman Place, Reading, RG1 8DA. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority No. 202277.


More about our Home Insurance