help us improve
Why choose John Lewis
Specialist Home Insurance?
Specialist cover for additional homes, buy-to-let properties and holiday homes - in the UK and abroad.
Non-standard properties covered, such as thatched and flat roofs.
All your personal possessions protected, anywhere in the world.
Accidental Damage Cover for Buildings
Specialist cover for your fine art and antiques.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in No. 00233462. Registered office. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Sterling Insurance Company Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England No. 0498605.
Registered office: 50 Kings Hill Avenue, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4JX.
- New: Popular world events
- New: Protecting student possessions
- New: Save money on your energy bills
- New: Keeping receipts
- Accidental Damage: The expert's view
- Home Insurance premiums: The expert's view
- Am I underinsured?: The expert's view
- What to do if...you lose valuables abroad
- Secure your home: Top tips