help us improve
To get a quote you will need...
Getting a quote for John Lewis Travel Insurance is a pretty speedy process, but to make our quote as accurate as possible you’ll be asked about the following:
- Whether the people included in the policy are residents of the UK and registered with a GP here.
- The details of everyone included on the policy, including:
- their date of birth
- any medical conditions they may have
- Whether you’d like an annual multi-trip cover or cover for a single trip.
- Whether you’d like to include cover for:
- winter sports
- sports and activities
- golf equipment
- business travel
- a wedding or civil partnership
- Independent Traveller.
- The amount of excess you’d like to pay towards a claim.
If your policy started or renewed before 01/01/2015
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in England No. 00233462. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of UKAIS Limited (No. 02613429). Registered in England and Wales at Prospect House, Gordon Banks Drive, Trentham Lakes North, Stoke on Trent ST4 4TW. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (financial services register 307223).
If your policy started or renewed on or after 01/01/2015
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in England No. 00233462. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street , London, SW1E 5NN. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Ageas Retail Limited. Registered office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YA. Registered in England and Wales 1324965. Ageas Retail Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA registered number: 312468. Ageas Retail Limited is a member of the DMA and a sister company of Ageas Insurance Limited.