Full prize draw terms and conditions
1. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding residents of Northern Ireland, employees of John Lewis Partnership, their dependants, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. To enter, simply obtain a quote directly from John Lewis Insurance for a Home, Specialist Home, Car, Pet, Travel or Life Insurance policy by telephone or online at www.johnlewis-insurance.com, between 00:00 1st January 2014, and 23:59 31st January 2014. No purchase necessary.
3. A quote for the purposes of this Promotion is only valid once a quote reference number has been obtained. Wedding and Event quotes are excluded as no quote can be given.
4. There is one prize, which is a 7-night holiday for up to 2 adults and 2 children to Mauritius. The prize includes accommodation in a standard room at the 5* Long Beach on a half board basis as well as return economy flights from London and transfers in resort.
5. The prize excludes anything which is not explicitly mentioned above, including but not limited to the following: transport for winners and their companions to and from London, excursions, attractions, treatments and other personal expenses.
6. The winner and their companions must hold a current and valid passport.
7. The prize is subject to availability and must be taken between April 2014 - November 2014 (excluding Easter and half term dates.)
8. One prize draw entry will be made for every valid quote obtained between 00:00 1 January 2014 to 23:59 31 January 2014.
9. The winner will be picked at random by an independent person, from all eligible entries, on or before 21st February 2014. The result of the prize draw is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by telephone or email on or before 28th February 2014.
11. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever.
12. The winner will receive the prize as stated, it is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize or any part of it become available for any reason.
13. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available on request by sending a stamped self–addressed envelope to John Lewis Insurance Holiday Competition, 10th Floor, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN.
14. In the event that any winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to contact with the winner within 28 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
16. By taking part, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third parties to fulfil their obligations associated with this competition. The winner and their companions will be bound by any terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the prize.
18. The Promoter is not the service provider for any element of the prize. Responsibility for the prize lies with Kuoni Travel Limited and the prize is subject to the service provider’s terms and conditions.
19. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third parties to fulfil their obligations associated with this competition. The winner and their companions will be bound by any terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the prize.
20. The winner may be required to participate in related publicity.
21. If you do not wish to be entered into this prize draw please inform us by email to email@example.com or write to us at the address listed below.
22. Promoter: John Lewis Financial Services Limited, 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN
Home, Pet, Wedding and Event Insurance: Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply. John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in England No. 00233462. Registered office 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. John Lewis Home, Pet, Wedding and Event Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark’s Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Calls may be recorded and monitored.
Car Insurance and Travel Insurance: John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in England No. 00233462. Registered office 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Ageas Insurance Limited who are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Ageas Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 35468. Registered office address: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, SO53 3YA.
Life Cover: John Lewis Life Cover is provided by Friends Life and Pensions Limited. John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc which is an appointed representative of Friends Life and Pensions Limited. An incorporated company limited by shares and registered in England and Wales, number 475201. Registered office: Pixham End, Dorking, Surrey RH4 1QA. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Telephone calls may be recorded. Friends Life is a registered trademark of the Friends Life group.