help us improve
To get a quote you will need...
We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible for you to get a quote for John Lewis Car Insurance. To speed things up a bit, here’s a handy checklist of the thing’s you’ll be
- Basic details about yourself, including name, address, marital status and contact details.
- Basic details about any other drivers you’d like on the policy.
- Your car’s registration number; from this we should be able to work out the model and year.
- The estimated value of your car in pounds. You can find this out on websites like www.whatcar.com.
- The month and year you bought your car.
- Whether the car is fitted with an alarm, immobiliser or tracking device.
- The type of cover you’d like and what your car is used for.
- Details of any driving incidents that you or any other drivers you’d like on the policy have had to claim for in the last five years.
- Details of any driving convictions that you or any other drivers you’d like on the policy have had to claim for in the last five years.