help us improve
To get a quote you will need...
Getting a quote for John Lewis Event Insurance should only take a few minutes. But to speed things up here is a list of the details you’ll need to provide us with:
- The level of cover you’ll need; 100, 500, 1,000 guests.
- The event start and end date (with the maximum duration being 72 hours).
- Whether you would like marquee cover.
- Your personal details, including name and address.
- Confirmation that the event will not include any of the Dangerous Activities listed in the policy documentation.
- Confirmation that guests will not be asked to pay to attend the event.
- Confirmation that you have not sustained any loss, damager or liability when arranging an event during the last five years.
We have carefully selected Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc to underwrite John Lewis Event Insurance.
Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England (No. 233462). John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. John Lewis Event Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202323). Calls may be recorded and monitored.