help us improve
Specialist Home Insurance
To get a quote you will need...
We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible for you to get a quote for John Lewis Home Insurance. But to make our quote as accurate as possible you’ll be asked about the following:
- Your address
- The full rebuilding costs of your building(s)
- Details of any previous home insurance claims
- The total value of your contents, with specific figures for:
- Household gold and silver
- Curios, clocks and collections
- Antique furniture
- Paintings and drawings
- China, glassware and porcelain
- Any items that are valued at £20,000 or above
- Jewellery and watches
- Whether you have a maintained intruder alarm
Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and acceptance criteria apply. A copy of the policy wording and insurance complaints procedure is available on request.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered in England No. 233462. Registered office 171 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5NN. John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Covea Insurance plc. John Lewis Specialist Home Insurance is underwritten by Covea Insurance plc. Registered in England and Wales No. 613259. Registered office Norman Place, Reading, RG1 8DA. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority No. 202277.