To get a quote you will need...
Getting a quote for John Lewis Wedding Insurance should only take a few minutes. But to speed things up here is a list of the details you’ll need to provide us with:
- The amount of cover you’d like to take out, from £10,000 to £100,000.
- The country where the wedding and reception will be held.
- The date, venue and town/city for both the wedding and the reception.
- Whether you would like to include marquee cover.
- Your personal details, including name and address.
- The names and dates of birth of the prospective marriage or civil partners.
- Whether anyone upon whom the wedding plans depend has any Pre-Existing Medical Conditions.
We have carefully selected Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc to underwrite John Lewis Wedding Insurance.
Terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and eligibility criteria apply.
John Lewis Insurance is a trading name of John Lewis plc. Registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Registered in England (No. 233462). John Lewis plc is an appointed representative of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc. John Lewis Wedding Insurance is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance plc (No. 93792). Registered in England and Wales at St. Mark's Court, Chart Way, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1XL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 202323). Calls may be recorded and monitored.